I never know what to expect from him, some mornings he says "Mommymommymommymommymommy" with his eyes closed until I come get him, others days he has demands "I want something to bite and to drink," and once and awhile he is in a fog, not talking at all for twenty or thirty minutes. This week he seems to be having bad dreams... maybe I should start waking him up sooner, we've been lazy.
Monday- (Whining) "A worm tried to bite me!"
Tuesday- "Get up! Get up now and hold me!" (He woke up before me)
Wednesday- (Whining) "Jadon ate all of the spaghettios!"
There is no way to reason with him, especially when it has to do with a bad dream
"Worms can't bite, Jack" "But they did!"
"Jadon isn't here, Jack" "He ate them last night" "He wasn't here last night" "Yes he was, ask Daddy!"
Monday- (Whining) "A worm tried to bite me!"
Tuesday- "Get up! Get up now and hold me!" (He woke up before me)
Wednesday- (Whining) "Jadon ate all of the spaghettios!"
There is no way to reason with him, especially when it has to do with a bad dream
"Worms can't bite, Jack" "But they did!"
"Jadon isn't here, Jack" "He ate them last night" "He wasn't here last night" "Yes he was, ask Daddy!"








0 comments:
Post a Comment