October 14, 2009

Heart of Gold

I innocently played a "Wee Sings" Halloween cd for Jack...  Unlike me, he actually listens to the words of all the songs he hears, not just the catchy tune.  Anyway this poor kiddo just started bawling when he understood the lyrics, very creepy ones I might add:

Have you seen the ghost of John?
Long white bones with the skin all gone, 
O, o, o , o-o o, o, oh
 Wouldn't it be chilly with no skin on?


Now, don't think he was creeped out about the thought of a skeleton, he was upset because skeletons must be so cold.  We finally got him to stop by telling him if we ever saw one we would give them money to buy a coat.


Am I the meanest mom ever for taking this photo?

1 comments:

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

he is the cutest thing ever...that is so a trait he got from you...i recall me having a talk with you when you were in college about NOT stopping to help a man stuck in the rain. Although you were thoughtful for wanting to help I had to inform you how dangerous it was..yes you were in college :)