Last night Jack decided he wanted to "Get her out!" So he toddled off and returned with his doctor bag. He tried opening my belly button, giving me "shots" and finally asked for scissors but relented. :) He keeps hugging my tummy and the little lady always squirms when Jack is nearby so he is really used to my moving belly- it doesn't phase him at all.
Update: Today I am 31 weeks! Food is still awful. Not the worst thing in the world since I love to eat in my normal physical state. Cravings are limited to blueberry waffles (fake blueberries, not real, please!) with peanut butter and syrup, Totinos pepperoni pizza, and dark chocolate.... and M&M Mcflurries. Other than that everything else is tofu-like, fills you up but that's it.
The nursery is starting to get attention- we are painting it (orange and white) and then will add the furniture. White crib, same (unused) bedding as Jack got, a new white dresser (Thanks Nana and Papa!) and pretty curtains & canopy from ikea. Now I just need a great rocker!
August turned 5
10 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment