I don't know where my photos of the play room are...
I finished decorating for his big day around 3am, well worth it!Confetti Cake +Blue Jello+Creative Stacking=Potty Cake!!!
Playing with party guests
"Thanks Dad!"
Jack's Treat Tray
Kendra and Jack eating Potty cake and ice cream
Happy to be a big boy!
After several months of Jack using the potty sporadically, I decided to give the "Potty Train Your Child In One Day" method a try- I figure the baby will be here soon and it's now or many months from now. The idea is an insane day of giving your kiddo any beverage they want so they will have to go a lot. For Jack that was root beer, milk, lemonade, and anything in a juice box! You also go crazy with praise and admiration any time they go or try to go. This means presents, treats, and for us blowing kazoos and blasting music when he was successful. The day ends with a party. Jack's day was exhausting- he woke at 6am instead of his usual 9am. But it was great fun, too. 11 days later, he is doing great. He wears his pull up on some outings and for naps and bedtimes, and only had one accident the day of the King wedding, which amazed me! Such a big boy now.
August turned 5
10 years ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment