I.... Love....This.....Car seat.
I saw an ad in a magazine for it about a month ago and Jordon and I (or at least I) am seriously considering getting it even though
1. Jack has a car seat already
2. It's pricey ($249)
3. Those are pretty good reasons :)
The big deal about the seat is that it is designed for side impact:
over the past 20 years, the number of deaths related to front impact crashes has declined, but side impact crash fatalities have increased by 20 percent (from 31 to 51 percent), in part due to larger vehicles and higher speeds. Side impact collisions are among the deadliest type of collision for children, accounting for one in three child crash fatalities, nearly all of which are caused by head trauma. Scary stuff right?
And with the baby coming, Jack won't be able to have his car seat in the middle anymore.
So, being curious I checked Twitter to see if anyone was tweeting about it, and themombuzz.com is having a contest- giving away one of these awesome seats!
So take a look if you're like me and are super crazy about car seat safety.
Or just get me the seat so I don't have to wait until October to see if I've won! ;)
And it even has a cup-holder! :)
I saw an ad in a magazine for it about a month ago and Jordon and I (or at least I) am seriously considering getting it even though
1. Jack has a car seat already
2. It's pricey ($249)
3. Those are pretty good reasons :)
The big deal about the seat is that it is designed for side impact:
over the past 20 years, the number of deaths related to front impact crashes has declined, but side impact crash fatalities have increased by 20 percent (from 31 to 51 percent), in part due to larger vehicles and higher speeds. Side impact collisions are among the deadliest type of collision for children, accounting for one in three child crash fatalities, nearly all of which are caused by head trauma. Scary stuff right?
And with the baby coming, Jack won't be able to have his car seat in the middle anymore.
So, being curious I checked Twitter to see if anyone was tweeting about it, and themombuzz.com is having a contest- giving away one of these awesome seats!
So take a look if you're like me and are super crazy about car seat safety.
Or just get me the seat so I don't have to wait until October to see if I've won! ;)
And it even has a cup-holder! :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment